Physical Healing Track:
Put your theology into practice through this groundbreaking set of online courses. You’ll join a group of fellow learners as you experience the truth that “by His stripes we are healed.” Gain a biblical framework and be stretched through hands-on practice as you are activated in a healing ministry.
Physical Healing 1:
Physical Healing 1 is a prerequisite for any Physical Healing, Emotional Healing, and Deliverance courses.
The first course in Physical Healing covers the Biblical foundation for healing, practical ministry training, and a strong component based on the experiences of many noted healers. These personal interviews will answer the following five topics:
- The healer’s personal journey: how they were called, key events and experiences.
- How they grew and learned in the area of healing and miracles.
- Significant breakthroughs in their life where they began to see more healing and miracles.
- How they developed the ability to see and hear in the Spirit
- Their most miraculous healing or deliverance stories.
How to take this course
New Students: Apply to become a new student with the College of Ministry →
Consider reading our frequently asked questions to make sure you’re up to speed before applying.
Existing Students: Log into the student portal to enroll →
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes