Physical Healing track:
Put your theology into practice through this groundbreaking set of online courses. You’ll join a group of fellow learners as you experience the truth that “by His stripes we are healed.” Gain a biblical framework and be stretched through hands-on practice as you are activated in a healing ministry.
Physical Healing 2:
This second course in the Physical Healing track will build on key foundations established in Physical Healing 1. We will investigate the healing ministry of Jesus, the disciples, their relationship with the Father, and cooperation with the angelic realm. We will also compare this with counterfeit modalities such as Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, and Healing Touch.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the following:
- Understanding of the importance of intimacy with God for healing.
- Understanding of the priority of grace in healing ministry.
- Awareness of the sacrifice in healing ministry.
- Thorough study of how Jesus prayed for the sick, as found in the gospels.
- Biblical foundation on how the early disciples, not just apostles, ministered healing after the Ascension.
- Thorough New Testament foundation for healing.
- Awareness of various Christian healing streams, and their unique value.
- Understanding of different world views of healing, compared and contrasted with Christian doctrines.
- Understanding of the Angelic realm, and the difference between Angelic help and Spirit Guides.
How to take this course
New Students: Apply to become a new student with the College of Ministry →
Existing Students: Log into the student portal to enroll →
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes